03 July 2007

Time to check the batteries of the internal clock.

And not that scary "I only have x number of years to attempt fulfilling my own existence by reproduction" internal clock. Nope, this is just the usual one, the one that tells you "hey, it's time to eat," or, "uh, no, sleeping time is NOW."

I think I broke it.

Why would I suspect such a thing you ask? (Waits). Well, because as of the time of this posting, I have been awake for a solid thirty one hours. Yup. Thirty one. A day plus some. (obviously I can't do the math, I'm too tired!) For the life of me, I just couldn't feel sleepy.

Part of me wonders if it's my sudden cessation of that fabulous cold medicine that got me through the weekend -- I really hate that stuff once I start feeling better, because of how groggy I get. More likely it's because of how I spend my pre-nocturnal hours. (What?! ..I went and saw Transformers)

Either way, I'm up. And because Tuesdays are my long day, I have another... er... seven to ten hours to go.

Whee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update your blog.

Atalante said...

I had no idea there was such a demand....

Maddawg said...

Haha, I agree with the you on this one, my internals are so shot to hell i need a full tune up

Anonymous said...

Update your blog.