17 May 2005

Fragrance-free Farting, only 39.95...?

I found this the other afternoon while blog-surfing, on a Gadgets Blog.

Flatulence Filter

The Flatulence Filter is a breath of fresh air for you and your fellow passengers! Flying can cause many travelers to experience uncomfortable intestinal gas, which in turn can lead to embarrassing flatulence. And at 30,000 feet, it's difficult to blame the dog! The Flatulence Filter looks like an ordinary seat cushion but contains an activated carbon air filter that absorbs odors immediately and lasts up to 12 months. Ideal for airplane, train, or car travel, it has a handy carrying handle. Favorably reviewed in Business Week and Prevention Magazine. (17 x 15 x 1"; 11 oz)



One gaseous customer commented...
"WOW! Never in my life have I farted for so long and with such complete comfort. Really, flying used to cause terrible problems for me and I had to visit the bathroom multiple times even on short flights to lessen the discomfiture of my passengers. With Flatulence Filter, my troubles were gone ! It looks like an ordinary seat cushion, so it's not conspicuous, and it works beautifully. There is absolutely no odor emitted whatsoever, regardless of the state of your stomach. Highly recommended to all travelers." - Flatulence Farter, New York, NY

I guess this is a bigger problem than I was aware of. I just hope, when I fly in a week, that Flatulence Farter from New York isn't sitting next to me.

No comments: