23 May 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

well, maybe not. But this has always been a busy time, because somehow everything I need to take care of or pay attention to occurs within a two week window at the end of May. The last few years, I've had to deal with finishing school, and then immediately running to get ready for a summer job outdoors.

So don't be surprised if you're surfing through this blog and there's a gap in the posts. Some of it has to do with the fact that I'm getting a vacation at the end of the week. I promise, there will be pictures of drunken fun -- how else will I remember the week? :)

See you all when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as a blog as a live journal... I've found my audience doesn't really make me sensor much. In fact I feel MORE responsibility to being honest about everything (excluding identity of course) because of it. A writer is not complete unless their work is being read... otherwise... what's the point of investing the timeand effort into it.

Surfed in her via BE. Nice place you got here.